Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oh the craziness...

My room is a mess... Packing is not fun AT ALL...

Uhm... only Friday and Saturday left... This week has been sucky... With all of the good-byes, the packing, the shopping, the anxiety, the not-knowing, the mixed feelings... My mom says that it is normal for me all of a sudden feel as if I don't want to go anymore, it doesn't feel normal to me! I KNOW I'm going to be ok and that I'm going to enjoy it, but it's that "going away" that's getting me like this... I don't like leaving.

Yesterday Nejil and I were talking and decided that it would be WAY beyond cool to have a closeth like the one in the Chronicles of Narnia... That way I would step into the closet and go to Palau, enjoy everything Palau has to offer, and be an SM... Then I would just step out of the closet when I'm done and it would be as if I was gone for just a few minutes... Nice huh?

But anyway, I'll keep this one short... There are a few things I still need to do tonight!!!!

1 comment:

laSonya said...

I too would love to have a closet like that. In fact I bet if I tried hard enough I could find a type wood in Tchad to build this wardrobe :o)