Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Parent Teacher Conference

Ok, so here I am in the Music Room because I can't have PTC in my classroom for obvious reasons, and... IM BORED OUR OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most of my students have As and Bs so as soon as the parents see the report card they have NO questions or comments, so I usually spend about 2 or 3 minutes with each parent, which in theory is great, BUT when the office has scheduled PTC in 15 minute slots and you are done in like 3, you end up with A LOT of free time!!!!! I wish parents would just come early talk to me and leave so that I can be done with this faster... My last scheduled conference is at 1:45pm and it is only 9:19 am right now... I'm going to die!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness the PMA teachers are out in the Fellowship Hall so I can go and talk to A.J and Matt from time to time... but they seem busier than me... Blegh...

Anyway... this morning my classroom is covered, COMPLETELY covered in white dust... They are removing ALL the tile and giving us new ones... I'm excited... Not too excited about all the cleaning that I need to do after they are done!!!!

Well... that's it for now... I'm going to try to upload pics once I get home...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.