Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My name is...

Hi, my name is: Tania

Never in my life have I: been skydiving

The one person who can drive me nuts is: well....

High school: Senior year was fun

When I'm nervous: my stomach hurts

The last time I cried was: Friday

If I were to get married right now my wedding would be: in one of the Rock Islands... Ngemelis maybe...

My hair is: brown

When I was 7: my little sister was born

Last Christmas: I was wondering what had happened to all the snow

I should be: lesson planning

When I look down I see: my feet?

The craziest recent event was: saturday night. GO TEAM FANTAZING!!!!!

If I were a character on Friends I'd be: I have NO clue

By this time, next year: I'll be doing my masters God willing

My current gripe is: The Fall Fest we SMs were supposed to plan for tomorrow but no one told us!!!

I have a hard time understanding: why some people do the things they do

Theres this boy I know who: is pretty awesome

You know I like you when I: Like as in LIKE or friendly like?

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: dunno, it depends on where I was at the momment

Take my advice: every situation has a silver linning

If you visited the place I was born: You'll be a the top of a mountain in a cute little tourist town surounded by pine trees and crisp air.

I plan to visit: Ngemelis during Thanksgiving weekend

If you spend the night at my house: you'll be bored... we teachers go to bed early. Unless it was the weekend, then we'll have fun

I'd stop my wedding if: I didn't love the person

The world could do without: selfishness

Id rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eww, gross... WHY would I do THAT?

Most recent thing Ive bought myself: lunch yesterday

Most recent thing someone else bought me: umm... one of my students brought me two guavas this morning

My favorite blonde is: I don't have any blondes

My middle name is: You don't know that by now?

This morning I: rushed out of bed thinking it was almost 6:30am and time to leave just to realize it was not even 6 yet!!!

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: PIGS!!!!

I'm eating: nothing

Last night I was: sleeping

I dont know: why the Palauan teacher is late? Why are all the pull-out teachers always late??? I WANT MY BREAK!!!!

A better name for me would be: I think Tania is great

Tomorrow I am: Doing the same thing I did today

My birthday is: May 23

What I really want for Valentines Day is: I don't know... I'm in Palau!!!

1 comment:

Charissa said...

lol... yeah, betty is always late! but a very sweet lady. i love her ;)

How are are you doing lately?