Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A long overdue update!!!!!!! SORRY

Ok... yes, I know it's been forever!!!!! But here I am again...


For some reason the dates aren't right on this thing, I'm going to try to change them but that'll be later... SOOO, FYI today is OCTOBER 16TH 2007.


So a lot of things have happened since last time... I've officially been the 4B teacher for a full quarter (the first quarter ends today!!! crazy how time flies!!!) now and I have to say that things are easier now. There are still some challenges and days when I just want to give up. But I've fallen in love with all 20 of my kids and I'm having a hard time accepting that I'll be leaving them next May!!! I have 8 girls and 12 boys, so yeah, I have a VERY energetic bunch!




This was supposed to be a "formal" picture... yeah, lets just say it didn't work!



Pono, Wayne, Anthony, Nhikka and the rest of the class waiting for the "Welcome Back Handshake" to begin



They absolutely LOVE playing kickball... That day they were dressed in blue or yellow (the flag colors) for our first "Casual Day" here at SDA
So far I get along with all the parents, except ofcourse with one set of parents who disliked me so much that they decided to remove their daughter from our school and write tons of letters of complaint to not only me, but to my boss AND the director of education of the Guam-Micronesia Mision... It was stressfull to say the least, but it's all over now thank God!
Well, I guess that's it for now... I'll update more later about life outside of SDA...






2 comments:

Charissa said...

Oh, they are soooo cute! I miss them so much. Please put more pictures if you can :) I know it is hard to get the internet working there, but I would love to see them!!!

-Charissa

Charissa said...

p.s.... ENERGETIC is right! lol... are you having trouble getting them to stay in their seats? It took me a long time to accomplish that one. And Orion still tended to get up and wander... He didn't even think about it when he did it! lol